The boot camp is geared towards enabling the project team and team members to adopt an Agile approach to their projects with a specific focus on the Scrum Framework. The boot camp is aimed at delegates that have not been exposed to Agile / Scrum or users of Agile / Scrum where a refresher is required of the underlying values and principles. A certificate of attendance will be awarded.
What you will learn:
- An overview of the Agile approach to projects including values, principles and demystifying the myths
- A detailed understanding of the Scrum Framework focusing on roles, ceremonies and artefacts
- A practical walkthrough of the Scrum Framework by using practical exercises to reinforce the theory learnt
- An understanding of how to estimate and plan in an Agile environment
Who should attend?
- Business Analysts
- Technical Analysts
- Project Managers
- Programmers / Software developers
- Development Managers
- Product Managers / Product Owners
- Product Analysts
- Testers / Test Analysts
- Solution designers / architects